Monday, March 30, 2009

Rachelle - Day #2

Sunday kicked off the first day of the challenge.

I was more aware of what I ate and how much of it I ate. I did however, endulge myself with sugar cookies for dessert. The good thing is it used the last of the cookie dough so there's no more in the house, hooray!

Excercise Day #1: One mile on the treadmill

Today was a Monday, and those are rough by themselves, not to mention when you're trying to watch what you eat and lose weight. I tend to be snacky at work so I need to learn to spread out my food through out the day to keep the amount I eat "in check". My splurge today was going to Tully's. Although I got a non-fat, sugar-free vanilla latte... I got a blueberry muffin with.. gulp... 570 calories! (May I add that their maple bar has under 400 calories, how unfair is that.) Needless to say, no more muffins for this muffin top!

Excercise Day #2: Walked Ollie (Katie's dog) for 20 blocks.

I feel better already but at this point I think it's mental and not physical.

1 comment:

  1. There are two packages of Reese's cps staring at me. And I have rejected their lure so far!

    ReplyDelete